Welcome to Elakand

Welcome to Elakand. There is my life where I pay bills, check e-mail, visit with friends, read, watch movies, and snuggle my cat. Then there is the life of my life where I have adventures in the medieval kingdom of Elakand with my troubadour, Sir Loriano of Vayne, and his whitewood kitarra.

Friday, August 15, 2014

Onward...into virgin territory

     Yesterday I finally polished/rewrote/finished the 2010 NaNoWriMo chapter where Our Heroes finally make it to Candelei after many adventures. (I do first drafts during NaNoWriMo.) It ends on a nail-biter. Their host informs them that the guest of honor at the banquet where Loriano has been hired to perform--and he really needs the gig--is The Villain!  And Tora faints.
       To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment