Welcome to Elakand

Welcome to Elakand. There is my life where I pay bills, check e-mail, visit with friends, read, watch movies, and snuggle my cat. Then there is the life of my life where I have adventures in the medieval kingdom of Elakand with my troubadour, Sir Loriano of Vayne, and his whitewood kitarra.

Thursday, December 4, 2014

New cover is up

My new cover for THE DARK LADY'S STONE is finally up on Amazon, Smashwords, and Kindle. Do check it out.
http://tinyurl.com/lntm6lc
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/356562
I've had excellent feedback on this cover and I hope you like it.
And take a look at the book. It's an in-depth inner and outer journey of the rulers and courtiers of a far-northern land going through transition where new gods seek to supplant the old. Both the representative gods have good and benevolent sides--and not-so innocuous aspects as well. As the storyteller warns: "Beware, O Priest, how you mock the gods."
The narrator, troubadour to the countess, is a witty, good-natured fellow with an ironic sense of humor. I enjoyed accompanying him on the journey while he reluctantly changes from a flirtatious court poet, noted for his blue eyes and clear tenor, to the key figure around whom change occurs. People at all levels of society get caught up in the struggle--count and countess, priests, lumbermen, mule drivers, a young lord, and a shaman/storyteller who mysteriously appears and disappears.


No comments:

Post a Comment