Welcome to Elakand

Welcome to Elakand. There is my life where I pay bills, check e-mail, visit with friends, read, watch movies, and snuggle my cat. Then there is the life of my life where I have adventures in the medieval kingdom of Elakand with my troubadour, Sir Loriano of Vayne, and his whitewood kitarra.

Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween

     I've been working hard on Book 2 in Tales of the Dark Lady. The tentative title is The Dark Lady's Troubadour and it follows Sir Loriano of Vayne's journey after he leaves the Karaskan court. He and a mysterious herbalist accused of witchcraft because of prophetic "fits" undertake a quest to the far-distant drakken mountain in search of a vital treasure. So far they've been fighting bandits and evading the witch-hunters across the Empty Lands. Who is this mysterious woman? The two have just entered a rich merchant city where drug dealers will try use them for sinister purposes.
     NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow and I plan to use it to rough draft my plot on to the next stage of the journey. (One thing I love about epic fantasy--there's no limit to the number of words.)

No comments:

Post a Comment